This is a 1 semester class and is worth .5 credit.
This is an advanced course in weight training, aquatic, aerobic, flexibility and cardiovascular activities.
- Gain knowledge and practice in each of the categories of health development.
- Prepare for entry into various segmetns of the growing fitness industry personal trainer, aquatics director, fitness class instructor).
- Plan, organize, and write an extensive personal training program that will focus on individual needs.
- Learn to calculate target heart rate.
- Implement a unique blend of acitivities that will help to support reading, writing, and math skills.