This is a 1-2 semester class and is worth .5-1 credit. Open to grades 9-12.
This class is an active class with an emphasis on individual sports that can be participated in for a lifetime. Activities may include golf, tennis, bowling, badminton, rollerblading, biking, swimming, cross country skiing, orienteering, and archery. It is a 1-2 semester class and is worth .5-1 credit.
- Be required to dress in a standard t-shirt, gym shorts, socks, and gym shoes.
- Learn to participate in activities for enjoyment.
- Learn teamwork when applicable.
- Learn skills needed to participate in each activity.
- Learn game strategies when applicable.
- Learn safety precautions and injury prevention.
- Learn about activities that he/she can participate in during adult life.