This is a 1 semester class and is worth .5 credit. Open to grade 12.
Prerequisites: Successful completion of Algebra C/D or Honors Algebra C/D
- Study statistical applications
- Analyze data and information using methods of probability and statistical analysis, including normal distributions and confidence intervals
- Model data using regression techniques
- Work with real-life appliations and situations that involve the use of probability and statistics to make decisions
- Engage in the eight mathematical practices